Information sheet as provided for in Legislative Decree 196/2003 ‘Personal Data Protection Code’
As required by art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, we inform you that the personal data is treated by manual, computer and telematic means in ways that conform with the regulations currently in force and with the purposes indicated below and in any case that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same.
Types of data that are subject to treatment
Substantially, two types of data can be gathered through the use of the www.fiatprofessional-converters.com website:
- 1. Data provided voluntarily by the user
This is data provided in a voluntary, optionally and explicitly. Depending on the context in which this data is given, it can be treated for different purposes.
- 2. Navigation data
The information systems and the software procedures proposed for the functioning of this website, acquire during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols.
This is information that is not gathered to be associated with identified interested parties but that, by its nature, might permit the identification of the users when processed and associated with data held by other parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users that connect with the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) code of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in subjecting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the data response status from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the information environment of the user.
This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check it is functioning properly. The data might be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of any computer crime that damages the site: except for this eventuality, the data about web contacts does not last for more than seven days.
The data concerning you will not be divulged to third parties, nor will it be broadcast.
We would also remind you that, as per art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you may at any time ask to know the origin and nature of this data as well as request that it be updated, rectified, integrated or cancelled wholly or in part and anyway without affecting their right to oppose its use, wholly or in part.
The Data controller is:
Fiat Professional s.p.a.
c/o Lorenzo Sistino
c.so Agnelli 200
Legislative decree no.196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data or other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation that personal data concerning him or her exists or not (even if not yet registered) and to be told what it is in a way which is comprehensible.
- The interested party is entitled to obtain the information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes for and the methods of treatment;
- the method applied if the treatment is done with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the details identifying the data controller, the managers and the representative designated in compliance with article 5, paragraph 2; the individuals or organisations or categories of individuals or organisations who can be given the personal data or can be made aware thereof in the capacity of designated representative in the country, the managers or delegates.
- 3. The interested party is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, when he or she has an interest therein, the supplementing of the data;
- cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or the blocking of data treated in violation of the law including the data which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which it was gathered or subsequently treated;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) including their content have been made known to those whom the data has been communicated or divulged except if this is impossible or requires a use of resources that are clearly disproportionate to the right that is protected.
- The interested party is entitled to oppose, wholly or in part:
- the treatment of personal data regarding him or her even if pertinent to the purpose for which it is collected, for legitimate reasons;
- the treatment of personal data regarding him or her for the purposes of sending advertising material or carrying out market research or for commercial communication.